CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 30 January 2014

Lights camera action

Here we are at K , for those that have been following me you will know that I am focusing on films .
This week I have a dialema , for the first time I am having to decide if I can allow it if there is "the" at the start of the title.
If yes then it's easy peasy the king and I or even the kings speech two of my very favourite films.
I have decided that as the is first word then no .
Instead I am sharing with you Kindergaton Cop "
I would not say it  was my favourite film but it's fun.



So that's my film for K. I am now off to see who has been to class. Don't forget miss Jenny likes an apple .
See you next week .



9 comments:

storybeader

Being trained as a librarian, I'd say drop the "The" and "A" from all titles, and get to the meat of the movie! Of the three, I'd have to say The King's Speech is my favorite! {:-Deb

Little Wandering Wren

Hi Tracey
You're a tough task master, I'd have let you have The :) !!!
Have a great week
Wren x

SarahBeth

Well, I must say I like him better as a Kindergarten Cop than as a Terminator!

Esther Joy

Hi, Tracy! I haven't watched this film in awhile, but it's a "Kute" one and a good pick for "K"!

fredamans

This is a cute movie. Although, all of Arnold's comedies are decent!

Anonymous

Hey! I've actually seen this one. It is quite cute.

Susan Anderson

This was kind of a fun movie, as I recall.

=)

Judie

Hahahaha!! I remember that movie!! It was a hoot!!!! Great post!

Jenny

I haven't seen this movie in a really long time.. I remember it was pretty cute though!

I'm glad to see you kept true to the letter "K"!

Thanks for linking.

A+

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.