CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 17 January 2014

Lights camera action

I can not believe the speed these weeks are going. If you have been following me you will know that this round 9 of alphabet Thursday its the one and only ........


Well as we get to week I what other film could I go for yes ice age a funny film in a colder climate very funny and worth a viewing .
Thank you for reading please leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Please over to see our Teacher Miss Jenny 

6 comments:

SarahBeth

I'm sure it's funny -- I usually don't watch the animated kid movies except with my granddaughter (well, except for Happy Feet -- watched that one on my own!), so I haven't seen it!

Rocky Mountain Woman

One of my favorites!

Pondside

It's a good one - but too close for comfort if you live in the north!

Annesphamily

I love the Ice Age movies. I think I have seen most ever Disney Pixar movie created! Great post and thanks for sharing.

Little Wandering Wren

With the heat of last week, we have been to the movies a few times for their air con bliss! My kids enjoyed Ice Age!
Wren x

Jenny

Ice Age is an incredibly cute movie!

Thanks for linking to the letter "I".

A+

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.