CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 29 September 2013

Week 180 saturday Centus


Ok its that time when I have 100 words to speak about a word or theme, this week Jenny has given us HOPE.





HOPE
 
 
Hope is the state which promotes the desire of positive outcomes related to events and circumstances in ones life or in the world at large. (Wikipedia)
 
 
How many times in a day do we say "I Hope"?
I know I say it many times I also text it when I know that somebody is going through something difficult or pleasurable.
This has made me think is there another word I could use instead of HOPE?
 
How about Trust ?
This would be good if you have prayed for someone.
 
 
What about  Guess ?
This would be suitable if you can see smiles or hear happiness in voices
 
 
Ok small thoughts that have gone over the 100 sorry
 


Please pop over and see Jenny she would love to hear about Hope from you .
 
 

1 comments:

Ames

All good questions. I think we are a nation of Hope. ~Ames

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.