CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 27 June 2013

Fis not for Edenhouse

Wow week six of this round of alphabet Thursday . Now regular followers will know that I am doing names for this round . I have had to work my little brain hard as we do not have any Fred's or Freda's


Then I remembered Fiona . Fiona has been part of our extended family since before she was born. Fiona is one of Elizabeth's (last week) closest friends.
I had the Pleasure of attending her wedding .

Well that is about it for F oh except Hannah whose middle name is Frances , oh and I have a friend called Frances .
Of course I do have lots of

FRIENDS

Please link up to Jenny and see what other people have posted about thank you in advance if you visit me
I do love your comments


2 comments:

Jenny

Tracy! It's fixed now! I will go back and visit the older posts!

Hooray!

I'm gone for today for our Grandlittle's 7th Birthday, but I wanted you to know this was giving access now!

Jenny

Fiona is a beautiful bride!

I am always fascinated with all of your friends and family!

Fabulous post for the letter "F"!

Thanks for linking.

A+

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.