CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 21 June 2013

Fabulous Fun Friday

What a start to the longest day of the year.
Text followed by call from Hannah asking if I would like to go to Bridgmere for coffee , yes was the answer , had to rearrange an appointment but that was ok.

Hannah is a nanny to twin boys and we were basically going to let them play. we had a great time .

Then a friend came round to do my garden  and mowed his way through the jungle I call a lawn.

And then a lovely lady called Sam came to see me about doing some cleaning for me.
Hannah is a star at doing things round the house , but now as the house is about to go on the market I would like things like the paintwork to look good. I know that its that sort of detail that can impress a potential buyer.

I am also in the process of compiling a scrap book with weight watcher recipes in. Really pleased that this last week I lost 3lb Hurrah .Only 85 to go

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.