CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 3 April 2013

T is for ...... from edenhouse

I have to say the best blogging day for me is Wednesday as I sit and plan what I want to do for Alphabet Thursday.
If you would like to see what other people have contributed please pop over to see Jenny in class
Have a great week
Telling the Truth is so important to me I hope it is for you .

As I said above this is an important part of my week a time to meet new people and travel a few steps in your shoes


My next T is Thumper Hannah's house rabbit.
I could have filled the whole day with him but have chosen this Easter basket picture I set up a couple of years ago.
He is a real charachter and great fun





If you link up to this Tracy you will find out where I am at wont bore you here .


Ok well thats it for me all tuckered out now please pop over and see other peoples thoughts on T




19 comments:

Rocky Mountain Woman

terrific t post

My name is Riet

To Tell The Truth, I love your T word.

Stacia

My daughter wants a pet rabbit ... They're fun, you say? That photo sure is cute.

Lola

Great T word!

PS Hope you enjoy my novel!

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com

LOL he is so darn cute I can't stand it !:)

Anonymous

Thumper is adorable!

Anonymous

Creative post and photos for T ~ love the hands with words ^_^

Pam Beers.

Truth is all we have. If we speak it, live it, and embrace it, our lives will be good. Great post for the letter "T". Thanks.

Anonymous

Nice Ideas for Alphabe Thursday entry!

Annesphamily

To be truly honest with you I truthfully did enjoy all your T choices! That bunny is too cute! Sweet post and lots to enjoy!

Jim

I like your "T" rabbit, Thumper. He is cute. YOur Truth word is fine also. For a long time I would say, even on my blog, that I did not think that lying was a sin.

People would get after me for that, especially a Little Old Lady (LOL) like me from Australia. So then I cave and said it wouldn't be a sin if it was not malicious and caused no harm. That still didn't sit well. So now I do think lying is a sin because Jesus said something about that.

When I saw your link I was thinking that you "T" would be Tracy. You could written your bib here.
..

Naperville Now

Thumper is darling -- I would have liked to see more about this little critter.

SarahBeth

Thumper is adorable in his basket! I'm not sure I can speak anything but the truth...

Granny-Guru

What a creative way to use Alphabe-Thursday. Thanks!

Gattina

I also like when people tell the truth ! Maybe not if somebody would say that I have ears like an elephant !

Tatiana

cute bunny :3 and yes, the truth should be important to all!

Splendid Little Stars

What a cute little bunny! Sure, we'd like to see more of him!

Jenny

That Easter basket has a lot of Thought put into it...

The Truth is so important and that photograph is really neat..

Terrific post for the letter T...

Thanks for linking...

A+

Anonymous

Hеllo theгe, Үou have done a gгeat job.
I ωill ԁefinitеly ԁigg it аnd perѕonally suggest to my
friеnds. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this
site.

Here is my web site - link building

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.