CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 14 April 2013

Sunday Sunday

Well another week is over . Today I went for lunch with a brilliant friend Nick. We went to a wonderful local organic farm. Fordhall Farm. We had a gorgeous roast lunch , as you can see from the photo there were so many vegetables.
When I spoke to the chef he said there were 11 different veg.
I chose roast pork . Crackling was served in a Ramekin of apple sauce .
The only downside for me was that the meal had gravy on it , when I spoke to chef he said good comment.
I then came home and shortly Sian and girls and Hannah arrived home. After watching a film we decided that today was a perfect day for afternoon tea .
All in all a great day I love friends .



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.