CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 March 2013

St Patricks Day

Today is an important day for those with Irish roots.It seems that the Irish all over the world celebrate this saints day.
St Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland .
The symbol of Ireland is the shamrock .
A few years ago I was running a rainbow group ( youngest group in girl guiding)
I was doing a project of making the girls aware of the patron saints of the Uk.
As a project I wanted to make shamrocks.
If you look closely you will see that the shamrock is made up of hearts





This was an eye opener to me, the way that God has created a plant that reminds us of love.
It also reminds me of the trinity in the fact that a shamrock is normally made up of three segments.

Father Son and Holy Spirit,.
Without the trinity my faith wild not be what it was  and my life would not be what it was.
I try to remember daily to thank God for all he provides.

Happy St Patrick's day .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.