CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 18 March 2013

Happy Birthday

 
 
 
 
This is not best Pic of my dad but best I could do on pc
 
 
 
I would Imagine that if anybody reads this they wont have met who I am writing about.
I am writing about My Dad AKA Beauty Grandad
Robert Peter Elsdon ( Chicken at the time) was born on this day in 1929 in Georfie land somewhere ( Newcastle)
He was an amazing Grandad and adored his four Grandchildren Rebecca, Elizabeth, Christopher and Hanaah. Plus all the other children that passed through our home who all called him Beauty Grandad, even today if his name ismentioed to some of these children now asults they say you mean beauty Grandad.
 
 
 
 
 
 
There is not a cake today  but I am sure Becky and Hannah would have made something amazing for him.
 
 
I am sure there would have been some ale enjoyed during the day
 
Anyway
 
 
 
 
I am sur ethat you are up there in Heaven being spoiled rotten by everyone
 
 
 
Happy Birthday Dad
 
 

1 comments:

Kim~madeinaday

Hi Tracy,
Of course you can join my hop. Just add another blog pic to the linky tool. If you need help with a button try my Button Generator link. http://madeinaday.com/2012/11/29/blog-button-generator/ and make a 150x150 button on Picmonkey.com, then upload it to Photobucket.com, get the direct link code and enter it into the Generator and you have a button! Soo easy! Good Luck!
Kim

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.