CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 22 March 2013

Filling Friday

Ok well I stood on the scales this morning and am not quite sure how I felt with the results . I was the same as last week.
Think I need to start keeping a food diary to see exactly what I am eating.
I had assumed that I would have lost an ounce or two but no the same.
So this next week it is record all the way.
I am not happy being fat, I do not believe I am designed to be fat, I was slim until I had children.
These statements suggest to me that Inside my fat body there is a thin Tracy trying to get out.
I don subscribe to the group that say "I am happy this way" they may say that but I don't say it.
I am expecting my second grandchild and the only way I will be around to play with them is by slimming down.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.