CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 24 February 2013

Oscars




Ok it is nearly here , the Oscars . Now to be honest I am not that enthusiastic about them. Apart from the fact they are on when I am asleep.
Please dont get me wrong I love films but I go to see a film because I want to not because it has won something.

I am hoping to see Life of Pi I read the book when it came out and loved it but do not think it will win an Oscar.
I think Les Miserable will win the most oscars.
I hope Denzel Washington wins best actor cos I think he is brilliant.
Be good for Emmanuelle Riva to win best actress.
Robert De Niro for supporting actor
Anne Hathaway for supporting Actress
The Pirates! Band of Misfits seems the best of animated films
Cinematography Life of Pi Claudio Miranda
Costume Design Les Misérables Paco Delgado
Directing Life of PiAng Lee
Documentary Feature 5 Broken Cameras Emad Burnat and Guy Davidi
Documentary Short Open Heart Kief Davidson and Cori Shepherd Stern
Film Editing Zero Dark Thirty Dylan Tichenor and William Goldenberg
Foreign Language Film  AmourAustria
Makeup and Hairstyling The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 
Music Skyfall Thomas Newman
Music  Original Song     "Skyfall" from SkyfallMusic and Lyric by Adele Adkins and Paul Epworth
Production Design  Les MisérablesEve Stewart (Production Design); Anna Lynch-Robinson (Set Decoration

Short Film

Animated             Head over HeelsTimothy Reckart and Fodhla Cronin O'Reilly  

Short Film

Live Action     Death of a Shadow (Dood van een Schaduw) Tom Van Avermaet and Ellen De Waele          

Sound Editing  Skyfall Per Hallberg and Karen Baker Landers
Sound Mixing  Skyfall Scott Millan, Greg P. Russell and Stuart Wilson
Visual Effects Life of Pi
Bill Westenhofer, Guillaume Rocheron, Erik-Jan De Boer and Donald R. Elliott

Writing

Adapted Screenplay  Life of PiWritten by David Magee

Writing

Original Screenplay                Zero Dark ThirtyWritten by Mark Boal


Ok I am of to bed to await tomorrow mornings news


Ok well most of the above I have not seen . Just chosen by watching the trailers.
Lets see how I have done come Monday morning




 

 

                                   

 

                          





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.