CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 18 February 2013

Only 100 words ,no way



100WCGU (7)
Being very cheeky here but interested to see what you make of it. The prompt this week is:
…what does it taste like…
How is one supposed to come up with something sensible using only 100 words? 

Not sure it's sensible but here goes.


"what does it taste like"?
"I don't know Sophie sorry"
"But mummy you know everything ,  you must know"
"Sophie thank you for saying  I know everything but really I don't for instance I don't know if I am going to have a baby brother or sister for you"
"That's easy  even I know that one Jess said because your belly button sticks out you are having a sister for me"
" Sophie how does Jess know my Belly button sticks out"
"Mum please just tell me what does horse meat taste like , it's important"
"Neigh Sophie its not that Important"

Purely for fun no children were ignored in this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.