CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 21 February 2013

Nothing

Once again I find myself in front of a piece of electronically wizardry to compose my Alphabet Thursday post.
What is slightly different this week is that it is Thursday all ready, normally I have this cracked the day before but not this week.
Any way you know the rules once you have read my entry please pop over to our mentor Jenny and see what other normal sane people have come up with
Have a great week .


Ok this week I thought I was going to just give you a box with nothing in it  as below.

 
So I found my favourite friend Google and soon Nothng became somthing to write about

 
This slate above should apply to us all , we have nothing to prove we are all independant free wiled people
But sadly we all strive against that at times

 
This one above I have had to apply to my life many times it has been a lesson I have learnt or rather am still learning the hard way

Never read this one

These two say it all  says it all


 
I would like to say we choose our own direction but sadly that is not all ways true




11 comments:

Anonymous

Wonderful post and photos for N ~

Thanks for coming by and commenting ^_^

Lola

Great post and captures for *N*~~

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Sandra Tyler

pretty good post considering you had nothing to write about!

Gattina

I fully agree ! especially with I have nothing to prove !

Rocky Mountain Woman

very interesting for "Nothing"...

Susan Anderson

This was a great post! Especially liked the clever way you ended it.

=)

Unknown

This is such a great post for N :) I've enjoyed every pictures and the way you did it! Very clever.

Hugs
Scudds

Jenny

Wow. What nifty N quotes!

I love the clever ending!

And everything before that, too!

Thanks for linking.

A+

Anonymous

Can I just say what a relief to discover a person that really understands what
they're discussing on the web. You actually realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people should look at this and understand this side of your story. I can't believe
you are not more popular since you surely possess the gift.


My website ... diets that work fast

Eden House News and views

Hi thank you for your kind words. Maybe one day I will have so many followers and I can earn a living from the activity I love most.God Bless TC x

Anonymous

Hi, its good piece of writing about media print, we all be aware of media is a great source of data.



my site :: calories walking calculator

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.