CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 22 February 2013

Filling Friday


Ok this where I have to be totally honest with this diet loss life style
I am feeling grey about my weight gain
I could come up with oodles of excuses but I am not going to.  I am in control of what I put in my mouth.

Despite the fact I have tried to control my diet



I Know what a balanced diet is



I dont need to use excuses I just need to refocus
 
 
 
I am not going to fall into this mind set I love healthy food




So for the next week I need to put the blinkers on and focus on having healthy food that is low GI
Saturday is the start of a new week
Oh yes I put 3lb on

1 comments:

Michelle aka Naila Moon

Hang in there. You can do this!

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.