CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 30 January 2013

two into One .....................

 
 
 
 
 
 
Ok maybe these two pictures ( yes I have solved picture issue)  will give you a clue as to my conundrum. I have two Blogs greedy I know. I did not intend to have two blogs , but something happened that meant I could not access edenhouse7.blogspot.co.uk so I set up this new one.
I have been looking into merging the two, this is possible unless of course you are me.
I get so far and think ye I have done it only to find out I have not .
I now have a choice forget about number one blog and just do this one or find somebody who knows how to do it.
I am for now going down the first route so if anyone has  carried out this successfully please let me know and I will be your BFF.
Ok now to resurrect  the study/ craft room ( Pictures to follow)

1 comments:

Unknown

I decided a few years back to close one of my blogs so uploaded it all to a flash drive then merged it into another. I cheated though :-). I was not sure I could do it and had a friend's son do it for me.

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.