CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Festivities


Tis the season to be festive




Well Santa has been and gone, I am so humbled by my family and friends generosity.

I have had gifts that will last 2 minutes (chocolate) another that will last a year or more   (magazine subscription) .

My new camera will take and make memories for life and beyond.

One gift will keep me comfortable for years (Chair) and yet another one will keep my feet warm (slippers)

My Grandson gave me a beautiful flower arrangement.

Another gift will give me meal ideas in 15 minutes, do not think these meals will be equal to the one that Hannah prepared her first Christmas meal and it was amazing.

So jus from this snippet of my gifts you can see I have been blessed, despite loving all the gifts my greatest gift was having all my children here at one time or another followed closely by seeing close friends on Christmas day.

Boxing day was a chance to celebrate the first birthday of Harry my wonderful grandson,

Boxing say was also the day that yet again we had a wonderful feast prepared by Becky

Today is a bit of a come down, Hannah gone to work Adam back to Manchester and me home alone, the good part is that friends are arriving soon.

Well I must go and have some leftovers for lunch I know tough,.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.