CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 12 January 2013

Brilliant Birthday Bash

 
Well I can not deny it any longer I am fifty. My darling grandson curtesy of his parents , gave me a badge with instructions I had to wear it. I think my corsage look was good.
 
ok from left to right Carl & Becky, Gemma, Chris & Harry, Me, Hannah , Liz and James and finally Adam.
There are many more photos of the party include room set up food etc but for some reason I am unable to add to the blogg.
Surfice to say there was ample food , wonderful guests and a general atmosphere of fun.
Nikki my wonderful Niece performed with her amazing voice as well as organising music for people to sway to.
Sadly not many people got up to dance but everybody commentate don her wonderful voice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.