CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 10 January 2013

Alphabet Thursday ..,. H is for........

Ok brilliant it is alphabet Thursday time again.
This week we have "H" to do justice to.
I can't decide which direction to take it as I have two themes running around in my head.
One is Hair styles of me 1963 til today or happy birthday .
Here  let me explain. I was born on 7th January 1963, so that meant that this past Monday I reached the grand old age of 50 yes I am 50 but do not feel it.
On Saturday after much secret planning and Hushed conversations and hidden boxes
I was able to attend my party, the only input I had was that of venue costs and guest list.
I arrived at the allotted time and was thrilled at what I saw. A loooooong table full of desserts was the first direction my eyes went .


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.